“Today is a new life. Shut the doors on the past and the future. Live in day-tight compartments.” – Dale Carnegie
The list of stress producers in today’s world grows longer by the minute. People react differently to living in this pressure cooker. Some become aggressive; others become passive; and some just shut down altogether. Regardless of the reaction, however, the results are the same; personal and organizational productivity grind to a halt, creativity dies and momentum vanishes.
But now you can do something about the destructive force of stress in the workplace. Attend Dale Carnegie Training’s one-day seminar How to Conquer Workplace Stress.
You’ll be amazed at how much more productive you are and how much better you feel when you eliminate the lack of focus, fatigue and inertia caused by anxiety and stress. Like all Dale Carnegie Training® programs, this seminar zeros in on real-world issues. You will take away practical, simple formulas that you can apply the very next day to reduce your own stress levels and to help create a less stressful, more productive work environment for your group, department or entire organization.
Participants learn how to:
· Use a proven method to eliminate 50% of your business worries - immediately
· Implement four strategies to reduce fatigue caused by stress
· Rank priorities to erase the anxiety caused by everything being “important”
· Make quick, effective decisions with a tested “magic formula”
· Cultivate a positive mental attitude
· Block out stress and stay focused using “day-tight compartments”
· Juggle multiple projects without losing it
· Understand the difference between positive and negative stress
· Create a healthy work/family balance
· Stay calm in conflict situations
· Eliminate “worry time” to add a productive extra hour to every day
· Break the worry habit before it breaks you
Learn to stop worrying and start working up to your full potential. Register for How to Conquer Workplace Stress today.