Congratulations! You've been promoted and what mattered before doesn't count anymore.
Now it's. . .
Not about your personal achievement...but coaching others to succeed.
Not about your drive to get things done...but your ability to motivate others to get it done.
Not about you...it's all about them.
In other words, the skills that got you the promotion can't make you successful as a manager or supervisor. To achieve success you need a firm grasp of business skills and human relations skills -- the skills you'll learn at People Skills for Managers and Supervisors
This intensive one-day seminar from Dale Carnegie Training provides everything you need to know to achieve outstanding results through others. Of course, you cover the basics like planning, organizing and control, as well as building your interpersonal effectiveness.
Spend a day with us and learn how to gain employee commitment, lead confidently and motivate employees to peak performance. Get the skills you need to avoid the 10 most common mistakes managers make. Gain important insights into the legal dos and don'ts of hiring, performance management and termination. Discover how to build good relationships up and down the organization.
Participants learn how to:
- Transition successfully from worker to manager
- Communicate effectively
- Coach for increased productivity
- Motivate your team to reach its potential
- Turn around poor performers
- Establish your credibility right from the start
- Set and achieve your goals
- Conduct worthwhile performance reviews
- Handle conflict with greater ease
- Earn the trust of your group -- even from former colleagues
- Manage your time more effectively
- Run meetings that actually accomplish something
- Avoid the 10 common pitfalls of management
Register today for People Skills for Managers and Supervisors.