Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Trainer Recruitment Event
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Export to Outlook
Is it time to love what you do? You are invited to attend our anual Trainer Recruitment Event.
If you want to become one of our elite trainers we will be holding auditions on Tuesday, June 13th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM. We are seeking people passionate about developing others, who are exceptional presenters, have a business focus, high energy level, strong interpersonal skills, and unwavering work ethics to add to our training team. This 4 hour event will be full of activities and opportunities for you to show us your strengths and how you shine as a trainer.
For over 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Corporate Solutions Trainer you will have the opportunity to coach and develop people from a variety of industries and business situations in our Dale Carnegie public programs. Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainers are expert practitioners that impart the unique Carnegie methodology through engaging and interactive coaching sessions that ultimately impact the results of a company, department or team.
The Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainer development process is ISO 9001:2008 accredited and our trainers must attend a recertification event every three years for their continued development to maintain their certification.
What are the "must haves"?
- Minimum of a 4 year University or College Degree (requirement in the US due to certification)
- Flexibility to work during the day, some evenings and occasional weekends
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Must have lived in the area for a minimum of 1 year
- Are fluent in business level of English
- Able to physically carry presentation equipment
- Have a reliable transportation
What competencies should I have?
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exemplary presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong coaching orientation
- Highly organized
- High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use